Friday, May 17, 2013

Commissions for two and YET A NEW CHARACTER REVIELD!!! Agh!

Don't say ANYTHING!
I know *insert SPADE 7/13 slogan* and all, but I have:
  • A new job
  • New friends
  • Not much time for art
  • Lots and lots of plans
  • GAMESTART ( http://www.youtube.com/user/anobody77 )
and
  • A LIFE

So to finish up with this post, time to add in Commissions drawn for me of Wason, Onurak, and our new character CIASSA (or Catherine since her alias is an unusual name that I made up :p)

LET'S start off with Wason since I had last mentioned about him from a year ago...

"Blasted contraption!"



"Hmm? I do suppose I look rather well than any usual day."






 *Get Ready For A Feel*






"...No..."





















"Casual hello."




Alright, enough with the soldier himself... The most annoying thing about Wason is that he is very formal and holds grudges... You think his hair naturally blue? NO! YOU THOUGHT WRONG! GUESS AGAIN!
Anyways, read the book if you would like to get to know more about this guy... He's one-of a kind villain WOOHPS! Said too much!




Back to Onurak! Here are MORE images of our knight of the fantasy world:



"Prepare yourself."




















And of course I had to get a chibi of Onurak!























NOW is the time to reveal A WOMAN WHO WILL FOREVER BE IN YOUR MIND: CIASSA
Yes, her nickname is Ciassa. How did I come up with such a bizarre name? Well I don't know. How it is pronounced, though, is "See-as-sa", not "Chow-sa" although Chowsa does make it weird.
So this young lady is a REBEL from the notorious SUBVERTERS who live in a desert south from the society. They are hated terrorists, stealing food, wealth, and power from THE GOVERNMENT and are hunted by REM (the military where Wason is in, if you don't remember)

Here are Ciassa's photo's:


"Hey there pretty young thang!"









"Smooth move..."


That will be all for now!
I will
be sure not take another long ass time to post up for you fellow fans ;)




No comments: